Flat top griddle
Large Mixing bowl
- Preheat grill on high for 15 minutes until slightly smoking.
- Mix the seasonings with the steak and vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Vegetables and cook until a tender, about 10 minutes, stiring freakquently.
- Once veggies are tender, remove from grill and set aside.
- Add the sliced steak pieces making sure they are all in a single layer. Cook on high for 3 minutes turning accosionallly.
- Add vegetables back to the grill with the steak and mix together for a few minutes to warm the vegetables up with the steak.
- Once complete, add the flour toritillas and warm through on both sides.
- Assembly fajitas and eat warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!