SEAFOOD LINGUINE IN A CREAMY WHITE CLAM SAUCE WITH GARLIC AND HERBS
- 1 Bag Seafood Mix
- 1 16 oz linguine
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp. lemon peel grated
- 2 tbsp Basil chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- ½ cup Small Yellow onion chopped
- ⅓ cup Dry White Wine
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 15 oz. cans Progresso™ white clam sauce with garlic & herb
- Thaw frozen seafood mix in the sink with water for about 10 minutes.
- In 4-quart saucepan, cook linguine as directed on package; drain
- Meanwhile, in 10-12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add bread crumbs; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan cheese, lemon peel and 1 tablespoon of the basil; set aside.
- In same pan add seafood mix and oil and cook on medium heat until cooked through, about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and onion; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in clam sauce, wine, whipping cream and pepper flakes. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to blend flavors.
- Add linguine and remaining 1 tablespoon basil; toss to coat. Transfer pasta to serving platter; sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!