CROCKPOT LOW COUNTRY BOIL
- Crock Pot
- 1.5 lbs. Red Potatoes (cut in half)
- 1 lb. smoked sausage (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 4 Corn on the cob (cut into 3 inch pieces)
- 2 lbs. Shrimp (with shells on)
- 1 Large Onion (cut into quarters)
- ¼ Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 12 oz Beer (or vegitable broth)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Lemon (cut in half)
- 3-5 cups water (as needed)
Add in water, beer, Old Bay Seasoning, and garlic. Stir until well combined in slow cooker.
Place potatoes, onion and celery in slow cooker and squeeze lemons over mixture in slow cooker. Place lemon halves to slow cooker.
Cover the crockpot and cook on Low heat setting 5-6 hours. Add sausage and corn, cover and cook 2 hours longer.
Increase heat setting to HIGH and add in your shrimp. Your crockpot will be very full, so do your best to stir a little and squeeze your shrimp in. Cover and cook 30-40 minutes or until shrimp are pink. Serve hot
[wpedon id=”1646″ align=”center”]