Cilantro rice with serranos
Spicy white rice with cilantro
- Dutch Oven
- 1 cup Long Grain white Rice
- 2 Serrano Chilies (cut in half)
- 1½ cups Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth/Stock
- ½ Large Onion (diced)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
Heat Dutch oven over medium high heat, add oil once hot.
Add diced onions and rice and cook until shiny about 5-6 minutes
Add broth and serranos and put lid on pot. cook for 15-20 minutes until rice is tender, adding more broth if needed. The last 3 minutes add cilantro and then fluff with fork and serve hot.
[wpedon id=”1646″ align=”center”]