SALMON WITH REMOULADE AND ZUCCHINI, SQUASH, AND ASPARAGUS
Rimmed Baking Sheet Pan
Silicone Baking Mat
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place salmon diaganolly on the sheet pan, place on both sides the trimmed asparagus.
- On the second sheet pan add all the sliced zuchinni and squash.
- Add the vegetable oil on top of all the veggies and mix.
- Add the remoulade sauce on top of the salmon.
- Cook for 30 minutes, until the salmon is flaky and the asparagus is tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!