Smoked Serrano Boneless Pork Chops
Boneless pork Chops in a smoked serrano sauce
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Silicone Basting Brush
- 12 Boneless Pork Chops If you use bone-in you will have to add more cooking time
- 1 bottle Smoked Serrano Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat Cast iron pan to medium heat. Once hot add oil until slighlty smoking.
- Salt and Pepper both sides of all pork chops then add garlic powder.
- Working in batches 3 or 4 at a time, cook pork chops on each side until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Once both sides are nice and have color, start brushing on the smoked serrano sauce. Adding as much as you prefer on each side. (note, the more you put on, the spicier it will be) flipping every 1 minute until the sauce has formed a lovely spicy crust on each side. Total cook time should be about 4-5 minutes on each side until temp is 145°f
- Let rest 5 minutes on a plate, then serve.