Jenn’s Summer Lemon Pie
- Food processor
- Medium Mixing bowl
- Pie Pan
- 2½ cups crackers (i used oyster style)
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 stick Butter Melted
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Add crackers and sugar to the food processor and pulse, add melted butter and lemon zest continue to pulse about 30-60 seconds
- Press the cracker mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a pie pan (9 to 10 inch ) Chill for 1 hour.
- Bake the crust until the edges start to turn golden about 15-20 minutes. Allow to cook on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl combine condensed milk, and egg yolks until completly combined. Add in the lemon juice and whisk for another 2-3 minutes. Pour mixture into the prepared pie shell and bak until the filling has almost set in the center around 20-25 minutes.
- Cool to room tempature on a cooling rack, then refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Top with cool whip or whpped cream.