- Flat top griddle
- Large Mixing bowl
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Large Onion (sliced)
- 4 Ribeye Steaks (sliced)
- 2 Jalapeños (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp. St. Elmo Steak House Seasoning
- 1 package Fajita Seasoning
- 1 package Flour Fajita size tortillas
Preheat grill on high for 15 minutes until slightly smoking.
Mix the seasonings with the steak and vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
Add Vegetables and cook until a tender, about 10 minutes, stiring freakquently.
Once veggies are tender, remove from grill and set aside.
Add the sliced steak pieces making sure they are all in a single layer. Cook on high for 3 minutes turning accosionallly.
Add vegetables back to the grill with the steak and mix together for a few minutes to warm the vegetables up with the steak.
Once complete, add the flour toritillas and warm through on both sides.
Assembly fajitas and eat warm.