Spicy Shrimp and Squid Ceviche
Large Mixing bowl
- 1 lb. Shrimp peeled devened and choppe into about 4 pieces each shrimp
- ½ lb. Squid cut into rings
- 8 Limes juiced
- 2 Roma Tomatoes diced
- 1 small Red Onion diced
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Hot Sauce I used Valentina
- 1½ tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp. Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 bunch Cilantro Chopped
- ½ tsp Vegetable Oil
- Heat large skillet over medium heat with ½ tsp vegetable oil, add shrimp and squid rings, season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2-3 minutes until shrimp are pink and rings are tender.
- In large bowl, mix in diced tomatoes, onion Worcestershire Sauce, hot sauce, tomato paste, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder and salt. Cover and refridgerate 30 minuts.
- Once shrimp and squid have cooled down, chop into small pieces and then add to tomato misture and add lime juice and cilantro. Refrigerate another 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve on tostadas or tortilla chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!