- 1 10.75 oz can Peas drained
- 1 23 oz can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 12 oz can Canned Tuna in water or 2 5 oz cans drained
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt and Pepper
- 1 pack Noodles cooked
- Cook noodles according to package
- Place tuna, peas and cream of mushroom soup into large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook thoroughly until fully warm about 5-6 minutes season with salt and pepper. Add noodles and combine. Serve with Garlic Bread or Butter Bread
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!