Asian Noodles With Veggies in a Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
Lo Mein noodles with vegetables in a sweet sauce
- Sauce Pan
- Medium Mixing bowl
- 1 12 oz pack Lo mein noodles
- 1 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- ⅓ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. Mike's Hot Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 Green Onions chopped
- 1 cup Carrots shredded
- 1 cup
” class=”wprm-recipe-ingredient-link” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Sugar Snap Peas
- In a large pot of boiling water, add noodles and cook according to package.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, honey and 1 cup water; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, 2-3 minutes; let cool to room temperature. Reserve 1/4 cup and set aside.
- In the medium bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and vegetables; marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add vegetables and cook until golden tender but still with a crunch and not mushy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked noodles and the last 1/4 cup reserved soy sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.