Asian Noodles With Veggies in a Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
Lo Mein noodles with vegetables in a sweet sauce
Medium Mixing bowl
- In a large pot of boiling water, add noodles and cook according to package.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, honey and 1 cup water; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, 2-3 minutes; let cool to room temperature. Reserve 1/4 cup and set aside.
- In the medium bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and vegetables; marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add vegetables and cook until golden tender but still with a crunch and not mushy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked noodles and the last 1/4 cup reserved soy sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!