Ensalada de Elote “Mexicana”
Mexican style corn salad
Large Mixing bowl
- 6 Ears Corn roasted and taken off the cob
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 2 Avacados chopped
- 1 can Black Beans drained
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 Chipotle chile in adobo sauce chopped
- 1-2 Serrano Chilies diced
- 1 cup Mexican Crema or sour cream
- 2 Limes zested and juiced
- 1 cup Cotija Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp. Ancho Chili Powder
- ½ cup Cilantro
- 2 tsp. Mexican street corn seasoning
- Roast the corn on the cob in a skillet or grill until lightly charred on all sides, then take off the corn from the cob and place into the large mixing bowl.
- Dice and chop up all the ingredients listed above and also place into the large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the Mayonnaise, Creama, and seasonings into the mixing bowl along with the veggies. Top with the cotija cheese, lime zest and lime juice
- Taste for salt and pepper then cover and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to get cold and serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!