This was another crostini that I made for Christmas this year! So many people enjoyed this as it is sweet, spicy, creamy and crunchy! Lots of wonderful flavor going on with this one, your guests will be sure to love!
Strawberry, Goat Cheese and Spicy Honey Crostini
- 1 Quart Strawberries sliced thin and stemmed
- 2 Tbsp. Mike's Hot Honey
- 5.5 oz. Goat Cheese spreadable style
- 2 tsp. Thyme leaves finely chopped use fresh, not dried
- Pre-heat oven to 320° F
- Brush bread slices with oil, sprinkle with½ tsp. salt and pepper on both sides and bake for 4-5 minutes, remove bread and rub with garlic top and bottom, bake another 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Spread tops of crostini with goat cheese and layer on strawberry slices (trying to make it look nice) Drizzle with the Spicy honey and sprinkle with Thyme leaves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.