Slow Cooker Bacon Green Beans
- Cook bacon until crispy, drain on paper towels. Once cooled enough to touch, crumble into little pieces. Reserve bacon grease.
- Mix brown sugar, garlic, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne in a large bowl and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet over medium high, sauté onions in the bacon grease until softened and translucent, Season with red pepper flakes.
- Lightly grease slow cooker and place green beans and onions into it.
- Pour garlic butter mixture over the green beans, stir until well combined and top with the crumbled bacon.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!