Sautéed Squash and Zucchini with onions
- Large Skillet
- 1 ½ tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 Small Yellow onion thinly sliced into half moons
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 Medium zucchini sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 Medium yellow squash sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tsp. Ancho Chili Powder https://amzn.to/3swEc1z
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent and soft, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute
- Add the zucchini, squash, Italian seasoning and a generous pinch of salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini and squash are soft and beginning to brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, Enjoy