- 3 EARS Corn
- 1 Poblano Pepper Roasted and Peeled
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Small Yellow onion Chopped
- Roast corn on the cob on grill or in a small skillet over medium heat until roasted slightly.
- Roast and peel poblano pepper then dice roughly
- Cut the corn off the cob ( I place corn on a small bowl upside down, inside a bigger bowl)
- chop bell peppers roughly into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients into small sauce pan over medium heat until heated through, salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!