9×13 Cake Pan
- 2 Tsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Milk
- 2 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Dried Thyme
- ¼ Tsp. Hot Sauce
- 1 lb. Ground Hamburger
- 1 lb. Ground Pork
- ⅔ cup Plain Bread Crumbs You can substitute with crushed crackers or quick oatmeal
- ⅓ cup Dried Parsley
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl
- Reserve 1/2 of the glaze.
- Add the rest of the glaze to a small sauce pan
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Line a 9 x13 cake pan with foil and set aside. https://amzn.to/2LMGTvl
- Heat oil in medium pan over medium heat, add onion and garlic until soften about 5 – 6 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs with the milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, thyme and hot sauce.
- Combine the meats in a large bowl.
- Combine the egg mixture with the meat mixture and add the breadcrumbs, parsley and cooked onion and garlic. Mix with clean hands until mixed thoroughly and the meat doesn't stick to the bowl.
- Place meat mixture into foil lined pan. Brush meat with half of the glaze you reserved.
- Bake the meatloaf for about 50-60 minutes, until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- Cool meatloaf for 20-30 minutes to allow the juices to settle back into the meat.
- During this time, take the remaining sauce that you have already in the small pan and cook it over medium heat until it is slightly thickened. Place the glaze over the meat loaf and slice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!