We love seafood in our lives, and this grilled salmon with shrimp and asparagus is just what the doctor ordered on such a wonderful day!
This recipe is remarkably simple and easy to-do, trust me!
GRILLED SALMON WITH ASPARAGUS AND SHRIMP
Flat top griddle
- 2 lbs. Atlantic Salmon Whole Fillet Fresh
- 1 bunch Asparagus Fresh
- 1 lb. Shrimp Peeled and Deveined
- 1 Lemon
- Mike’s Hot Honey
- 3 tbsp. Johnny's Salmon Finishing Sauce
- 3 tbsp. St. Elmo Steak House Creamy Thai Style Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp. St. Elmo Steak House Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Place salmon on sheet pan skin side down
- Mix the thai chili sauce and finishing sauce together in small bowl
- Put all of the finishing sauce mix on the top flesh side of salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile take the asparagus and trim the bottom inch and discard ends.
- Place asparagus in a small bowl and lightly oil and season with salt and pepper
- Place shrimp in bowl and season thoroughly with salt pepper to taste and the steak seasoning.
- Zest the lemon and use half on the salmon and other half on the shrimp.
- Heat griddle to medium low heat and add 2 tbsp. oil heat until shimmering. Place salmon, shrimp and asparagus on grill.
- Turn asparagus frequently as to cook all sides until tender and a little charred. Shrimp will only take about 1-2 minutes on each side, once done set aside.
- Once salmon is cooked and can be flaked with a fork about 20 minutes, remove from heat.
- Serve salmon in sections along with asparagus and shrimp. Enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!