My daughter and I love hot ham and cheese sandwiches, we also love croissants. So, I have combined the two to make one of the best hot ham and cheese we have ever had
HOT HAM AND CHEESE CROISSANT
Oven/Air Fryer oven
Wire Cooling Rack
- 12 Sandwich size croissants
- 22 OZ. Black Forest Ham Slices
- 2 LBS. Baby Swiss cheese
- Mayonnaise I prefer Hellman's https://amzn.to/3ipnLiG
- Aluminum foil I use aluminum foil sheets https://amzn.to/3bKXWZk
- Dill Pickle Spears I prefer these https://amzn.to/3nXGsLw
- Chips (any style) I prefer lays https://amzn.to/38Vx1bt
- Wire Rack for cooling I prefer : https://amzn.to/3irCHgA
- Preheat Oven/Toaster Oven to 350° F
- Slice all croissants in half lengthwise.
- Place mayo and mustard on each slice top and bottom.
- Layer on 2-3 slices of each ham and then cheese on each of bottom croissants.
- Wrap in foil and place in preheated oven/toaster oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Once done, take out of the oven and allow to cool on wire rack for a few minutes until you can carefully take off the foil.
- Serve with pickle slice and chips and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!