My daughter and I love hot ham and cheese sandwiches, we also love croissants. So, I have combined the two to make one of the best hot ham and cheese we have ever had
HOT HAM AND CHEESE CROISSANT
- Oven/Air Fryer oven
- Wire Cooling Rack
- 12 Sandwich size croissants
- 22 OZ. Black Forest Ham Slices
- 2 LBS. Baby Swiss cheese
- Mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's https://amzn.to/3ipnLiG)
- Aluminum foil (I use aluminum foil sheets https://amzn.to/3bKXWZk)
- Dill Pickle Spears (I prefer these https://amzn.to/3nXGsLw)
- Chips (any style) (I prefer lays https://amzn.to/38Vx1bt)
- Wire Rack for cooling (I prefer : https://amzn.to/3irCHgA)
Preheat Oven/Toaster Oven to 350° F
Slice all croissants in half lengthwise.
Place mayo and mustard on each slice top and bottom.
Layer on 2-3 slices of each ham and then cheese on each of bottom croissants.
Wrap in foil and place in preheated oven/toaster oven for 12-15 minutes.
Once done, take out of the oven and allow to cool on wire rack for a few minutes until you can carefully take off the foil.
Serve with pickle slice and chips and enjoy!